THE CIVIL DEFENCE ORGANISATION
REGISTERED UNDER SECTION 80G
Regd No.: E/9133/SURAT & AAETB0479JF20223
Registration Under NGO Darpan Portal of NITI Aayog.
UNIQUE ID OF VO/NGO: GJ/2022/0306115
BE FOJJI ORGANISATION TRUST
The Organisation is ambitiously willing to work in the direction of Indian Defence Service Awareness & Social Events and Awareness.
BeFojji is creating atmosphere of serving nation without wearing a uniform. As a Citizen of Great Nation INDIA, we all need to perform some basic responsibilities towards our nation and for that we need not any uniform.
BeFojji has been founded by Mr. Arpit Prajapati , Co-Founded by Mr. Zeel Variyava & Madhav Sinh Zala in Surat in 2018 for social works, Defence Awareness, Cyber Security Awareness etc. , Today more than 400 Volunteers has Joined us.
WHO WE ARE
WE DON’T CREATE FOLLOWERS,
WE CREATE LEADERS ”
We wanted to join the Indian Army, but we had no defense line information and guidance, due to which we were left behind. And by the time we found out, the ages were over. So, we resolved that we would guide the school students and prepare the students to go to defence.
- ARPIT PRAJAPATI
- ZEEL VARIYAVA
- MADHAV SINH ZALA
OUR ACHIEVEMENT :
- Till now more than 71 students who have joined training with us have passed in physical training recruitment of Gujarat Police and Indian Army.
Work and make people aware to work for country in as many as possible ways.
Working towards awareness to join Indian Armed Forces, Free Armed force Pre-Recruitment Training, creating Cyber Awareness, Environmental Protection Programs, Creating awareness for Health and Yoga etc.
- Our mission is to make more and more people aware about the moral duties towards the country, Join the Indian Armed forces, Environment, and humanity.
To Serve the nation, all not need to join army. We can better serve it from our very end. Lets make it happen together by making it again “Ram Rajya”
WHAT WE DO
We have conducted different activities and Missions related to the work we are focused on as below-
Defence Related Activities:
- ARMED FORCES PRE-RECRUITMENT TRAINING – A.F.P.R.T (Physical Training & Written Exam Preparation) – Encourage youth to join Indian Armed Forces and provide free Guidance & Physical Training. We’ve been doing this more than two years.
- School Defence Awareness: Seminars, Weekly Basic Physical Training, Guidance
- Publicly Defence Awareness Session (By Campaign)
- Patriotic Events: Motivating the days of the Armed Forces Reaching out to the people.
- Encouraging Youth Sports and Their Benefits Awareness
- Emergency Fire Safety Awareness
- Fire Volunteering & Friends of Police Volunteering
- Mission Tiranga Raksha: Tiranga Should Not Fall Down – (First Time in India)
Protecting the Environment:
- Mission Tapti Rakshti in Festivals – Save River Flower Collect from Ganeshji Mandal & making vermicompost.
- Ocean Cleanup Project – Associate with Surat Municipal Corporation
- Mission Vriksh-Vatika (Plantation Project)
- Holika Dahan: keep bushes from cuttings and motivate them to use dung sticks.
- Project Plastic Free
- Mission Ann & Mission Rakshati (Disaster Relief Project)
- Birds Rescue in Uttrayan
- Live Blood Bank during Emergency
- Diwali Celebrated with Real Heroes: Gujarat Police, Fire Emergency, 108 Team & on Duties workers (2018 to till date)
- Rural Development Project: Skill India, Employment & Woman Health Encouraging Project
- Students Employment (18+)
- BEFOJJI OPERATION SECURITY SQUAD (Cyber Security Operations and Awareness)
WHY WE DO
- There is no statement to indicate that why we should contribute to make our country great.
- More people joining different Defence Forces will eventually make our own country strong.
- It is our moral responsibility to protect our Environment and it is necessary to make everyone aware about our very own defence forces.
- Helping needy people in pandemic or at required period is a noble cause and it shows remaining Humanity in this world.
- The upcoming era will be known for cyber wars in the world and making more people knowledgeable about cyber fraud and cyber-crimes will create a change in society.
- Our only goal is to get support from people to grow more and join more people with us to do the same as we are doing or get more ideas about what else can we do.
Feel free to contact and join our team to make youth aware of Indian Defence System & Be a part of social events with our Team.
CYBER SECURITY WING OF BEFOJJI ORGANISATION TRUST
BeFojji OpSec is Operational Security Squad aiming to spread cybercrime awareness in society. BeFojji OpSec is determined to conduct cyber-related activities that yield society’s betterment and focus on making digital safety.
Some of the activities of BeFojji OpSec Squad –
– Conducting Anti Phishing Internship Every Month
(with Anti Cyber Crime Society collaboration)
– Conducting R&D Internships
– Conducting Mass Reporting Activities
– Organizing Workshops/ Webinars for different cyber awareness related topics
– Training the internal OpSec team with various ways to guide cyber victims
– And Much More.
- ARPIT PRAJAPATI [FOUNDER & PRESIDENT]
PROFESSION : SERVER ADMINISTRATOR [INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY]
- ZEEL VARIYAVA [CO-FOUNDER & VICE – PRESIDENT]
PROFESSION : FIRE OFFICER & TRAINING INSTRUCTOR
- UDAY KAPADIA [CO – ORDINATOR]
PROFESSION : FIREMEN
- PRATIK VARIYAVA [TREASURER]
PROFESSION: ENVIRONMENT ADVISOR
- VIVEK GURAV [LEGAL ADVISOR]
PROFESSION: CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT
- URVESH THAKKAR [BEFOJJI OPSEC PRESIDENT]