Sometimes people of Kashmir forget which is their ‘own’ Wolf who is there to protect them and confuse it with the other Wolf who is there to kill them.Not all but a lot of Kashmiri’s hate Indian army and India.And this is really occur.
- I lately saw many kashmir people celebrating, the loss of India in champions trophy on social media.
- Since from independence, India is fight hard to retain Kashmir, when Kashmir was attacked by Pakistan, Indian army was the one to assist.
- When floods hit kashmir, Indian army came to assist.
- Indian army has proved itself unbeatable in Kashmir against terrorist act.
- To seperate Kashmir from India terrorists are doing many thing, if it is not happening on map, they are doing it on mental level.
- If india can’t split Kashmir from India,Split Kashmiris from India.
- Any why won’t the people of Kashmir hate Indian army,
- They find there neighborhood friend got killed by Indian Army who they think to be honest.
- Indian Army dosen’t waste bullets on shit, and never use power on innocent.
- They all are the “people of India ” for the Indian army.
- For that the army is ready to risk the life of its best and high quality soldiers ,by posting them in Kashmir.
- Every bullet of the Army is to protect India and punish traitors.
- The mentality of Kashmiris must change, every Indian is equally valueable to India.
- Indian army always helps people of Kashmir and in return of the public is throwing stones on soldiers.
- Army helping the Kashmir people who are strucked in flood during 2014.
- Free health check up and medicines were provided by Indian army in kashmir.
- Free food was provided by Indian army to flood victims in kashmir.
- 15 Kashmiri students trained by Indian army to crackJEE … the hard test under ‘Super 30’ scheme launched by the army for kashmir people but still kashmir people hate Indian army.
[ngg_images source=”galleries” container_ids=”13″ display_type=”photocrati-nextgen_basic_thumbnails” override_thumbnail_settings=”0″ thumbnail_width=”240″ thumbnail_height=”160″ thumbnail_crop=”1″ images_per_page=”20″ number_of_columns=”0″ ajax_pagination=”0″ show_all_in_lightbox=”0″ use_imagebrowser_effect=”0″ show_slideshow_link=”1″ slideshow_link_text=”[Show slideshow]” order_by=”sortorder” order_direction=”ASC” returns=”included” maximum_entity_count=”500″]
- Even small children also hates Indian army as instruct by their parents.
- This pic clears the intensity of hate in heart of people of kashmir. We have seen males throwing stones on army, but now females are also participating in antisocial activities. Also this situation is extremely hard to the Indian army to handle.
“A Soldier’s Life”
On a cold January morning a soldier wakes up at 5am, while Kashmir citizens are still under their quilts. He many time uses cold water in the bathroom when the supply of warm water runs out and, battling with the heavy cold air attack his bones, he takes up his post on a willow inside a bunker pointing his rifle at the Jammu-Srinagar Highway, keeping a watch on the vehicles passing by. He stays at his post for eight to nine hours before he take rest. Some go to their patrolling duty protected only by a bulletproof jacket and helmet.
In 2016, 64 soldiers lost their lives in Kashmir, the most since 2010, when 69 soldiers were martyr.
In 2016 as many as 31 terrorists were killed along the LOC in the course of 17 intrusion attempts by the army.
And before people take out the bricks for the Indian Army in Kashmir, they should look back to September 2014 when dreadful flood hit Jammu and Kashmir. 82 planes and helicopters, 10 battalions of the Border Security Force, 329 columns of the Indian Army and 300 boats were used in the rescue operations. The Indian Army used some old-fashioned jaguar and convert their trucks into mobile charging points for the people to charge their mobile phones.
Two aircraft carried in a total of 50 tonnes of supplies including food, water and medicines. More than 200,000 people from different regions of Jammu and Kashmir were rescued. And throughout this operation Kashmir’s youth worked with the Indian Army to make the rescue operations.
Whatever may be the scene, an officer or soldier never steps back to protect Kashmir people from the external and internal terror. We need to be grateful to a soldier throughout our life and if possible be a part of the this great institution.
JAI HIND 🇮🇳 JAI BHARAT